This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Taylor Swift Called Niall a what??!!?
01-27-2013, 10:46 PM
Taylor Swift Called Niall a what??!!?
Okay. People are saying that Taylor Swift called Niall Horan of One Direction a fat ugly blonde pig and he started to cry. The Liam Payne tood up for him. When and where did this happen? Is there a YouTube vid or did she tweet that? Is there a pic of that tweet? I know that #ProtectNiallHoran is trending on Twitter because of that. plz put a link or something. Thanks in advance! (:

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-27-2013, 10:54 PM

I doubt Taylor Swift would do that- she herself gets offended for EVERYTHING.

That Niall dude needs to man up because everytime I go to a gossip site- he's either crying, or crying.

Ads

Okay before I start, know that I love Taylor and 1D!

So the first time I heart about this was on a 12 year old's Instagram, and I instantly knew it wasn't true. Why would Taylor say that anyways for no reason? She's really a nice girl. Plus, since she's dating Harry I don't think that would score her any points with him. What I'm thinking is some pre-teen mad over Taylor and Harry dating decided to make up a rumor about Taylor, trying to ruin their relationship or something? Sometimes 1D fans are really annoying and stupid. (But not all of them!!!) A lot of them go too far, seriously. If Harry and Taylor are happy, LET THEM BE!!

This made me cry!
Im so obsseed with niall

Honestly, I don't think Taylor would say something like that.

@JG: Dan Howell Smile <3

Taylor would NEVER do something like that.
Probably just another idiot who is looking for attention on the Internet and decided to start a stupid rumor.

This is hilarious! i doubt taylor would say that. Anyway Niall has to man up hes always crying.

i am not sure if it is true, but i am pretty sure. my little sister said liam confirmed it, but idk. it wouldnt suprise me, she is crazy.

Its not true. Its not true. Its not true.

Be reasonable. If it was true it would be all over magazines and in the news for christs sake. I wouldn't think of someone stupid enough to call names to a person in public who has millions of fans, especially if they are your boyfriends best friend.

During her interviews and all that she hasn't been calling names to the interviewer at all. Let alone talk bad about Kanye West after that incident.

ANYWAYS. Its most likely fake and photo shopped by somebody. Don't believe in that garbage.

Ok..am not quiet sure if taylor said that....but she cant because nowadays she is sooooo engrossed in snogging harry...i dont think she has time out of it....anyway all those people who actually thinks niall needs to man should shut the heck up...a guy shows his emotions doesn't mean you can actually talk such trash about him...#TeamHoran