This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I don't have a life anymore?
01-28-2013, 06:58 AM
I don't have a life anymore?
Well, i was mad at my best friend's friend and than my best friend got al mad at me. He has been mad at me many times but the strange thing is: He only does it on social media like twitter, facebook and such. But all of the times he did i thought to myself. Let it go, Everyone can be mad sometime. But now he goes to far, thanks to him i don't have even one friend left. And the worst thing is: He even made the girl i like hate me. Now thanks to him my parents think i need psychological help because i don't have emotions anymore. But i don't know what i must do, my life is ruined and i've already done 5 suicidal attempts, to no avail. But now i have the idea in my head: I won't die if he's still alive. Can anyone help me get over this and just be normal again?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-28-2013, 07:06 AM

You are majorly over-reacting. Go find new friends and say "f*ck you!" to the ones that did that to you and have fun. Everyone goes through sh*t like this once in a while, just get over it.

Ads

Tryd boxxing and pretend he's the punching bag not only you be in good shape you'll take out all ur stress depression what ever you have but for ur bestfriend I wouldn't wanna kill myself over him he sounds like a jackass to be mad at you over another friend you need a girl in ur life I hope I help godbless

just make friends with other people at your school or work or whatever