This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
All truth about the world ending on the 21st?
01-28-2013, 07:57 AM
All truth about the world ending on the 21st?
It's all over twitter and Facebook. And I'm kind if starting to worry I just want the truth.. All the documentaries on it and stuff

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-28-2013, 08:05 AM

Nope. Ita not gonna end. The planets are just gonna line up, which doesn't happen very often.

Ads

Cya on the 22nd. Wink

The world will not end in 2012, even NASA said so. Remeber when everyone tough that the World will end in May 2003 but nothing happen?

It's a bunch of crap, people said the world was going to end on the year 2000 and on June 6, 2006 (6/6/6) But it didn't so don't worry.

Urban legend, nothing more nothing less.

There is no definite answer. Some people say it will happen and some think its complete bull crap. Almost every body who believes something is going to happen believes something different. People think there is going to be anything from zombies and aliens to a huge natural disaster. There is no definite answer. I personally don't think anything will happen.

No one knows when the world is going to end, only God does. People have been trying for centuries to predict the end of the world, and they have wrong. Take that guy from last year, who said the world was going end in May, and it didn't. Then he said it was going to end in October, because his calculations were off, and it still didn't end. This time is no different then all those other times. I plan on celebrating Christmas Eve in church as I always do.