This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
If Brent Musberger wasn't such an old perv, would we even remember who Katherine Webb is?
01-28-2013, 09:31 AM
If Brent Musberger wasn't such an old perv, would we even remember who Katherine Webb is?
I mean yeah, she's smoking hot, but his reaction is what made it so memorable.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-28-2013, 09:39 AM

I know him and kirk herbstriet's reaction was hilarious

Ads

All I know is before the National Championship game she had 500 followers on twitter. She now has 196,000 followers on twitter. So i guess his pervness worked

We would remember who she is, but she would not have been the viral hit that she is right now.

Musberger didn't mean to come across as a perv, I'm sure; however, it made us really uncomfortable.

I'm pretty sure Katherine Webb appreciates Musberger, whose awkward admiration of her on live national television netted her close to 200,000 twitter followers in less than 24 hours. Girls like her love the attention.

I wouldn`t say he`s an old perv. He`s just telling it like it is. More broadcasters should be like that. Have real reactions to real events. God I felt the same way when I saw her.