This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Suicidal Ideation!! Help me find an answer!!?
01-28-2013, 11:52 AM
Suicidal Ideation!! Help me find an answer!!?
I am 27 now, male. I have suicidal ideation since I was, like, from the school. This was not strong, but a kind of disinterest with life, what's going on, what would happen, and all. Did not do anything yet, but every time I would plan on something like - if I would do it, I would do like this. I am aware of the effects that would have after I do it. Literally, no one is depending on me, like economically, emotionally. I have just maintained that kind of relationship with everyone, so that no one would get hurt when I am gone. May be, this was a planned attempt that no one would hurt when I am gone and acted accordingly (its not my misbelief). I am not sociopath. I have friends, even close ones, but I did not share these ideas of mine with anyone. These days, I am developing these ideas, like, every day and every moment, I think of retiring. Even, I have set a date, of a kind, in my mind. This is all due to non-enthusiasm in life (social life, but not that worse). I do not know what answer I need, but can anyone say what I should probably do now.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-28-2013, 12:00 PM

suicide is never the answer to anything. Why don't you talk to a shrink about it. they have education on things like this. they could probably help you find an answer.

Ads

Sorry. Pl. excuse. Here nobody will misguide or mislead about negative side of life. In any case please don't unsettle your mind and get confused unnecessarily. Also don't jump into any hasty or wrong conclusions.

By the way have some self-analysis and probe seriously. Have you forgotten it somewhere. Or have u misplaced it or lost it in the market, school or while travelling in car, bus, train or plane. The idea cannot go anywhere without your own knowledge. How it happened. Pl. throw some more light. Only if you tell the possible areas, I can engage some people to search in that specific place.

Suicide will not going to solve your problem, mail me if we can find solution to your problem.
pkeode@yahoo.in

When every thing is normal with you why you are abnormal I mean why you feel abnormal. 1. Please see some Psychologist who could better help you. Secondly, get yourself married immediately. Your problem willbe solved. thanks.

please contact me sunitha.rani50@yahoo.com
il surely help you out

regards