This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Are you one of those who like to advertised everything what you do on Facebook+twitter like websites?
01-28-2013, 01:56 PM
Are you one of those who like to advertised everything what you do on Facebook+twitter like websites?
Are you one of those who like to advertised everything what you do on Facebook+twitter like websites?what kind of messages do you post yourself there?
By the way I don't like Face book & It's sounds like Fart place to me.
Read my lips..is living example....look at her answer.omg..i hope you are not actually a troll.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-28-2013, 02:04 PM

no fuck facebook go outside and at night go spend time with your family

Ads

No. I've actually got a life to live and things to do. No time for that Facebook BS.

I don't because I feel I am the only one that needs to know. I feel there is something mentally wrong with someone who does. The people I eat with should be the only ones that need to know what we are eating. What I am watching is no one elses business. Why would someone else care what I am watching on TV? People who use such sites have an attention abnormality in their brain. The attention acts like a childs security blanket.

Yes. I am always telling my entire life story as it happens. Everyone on my friends need to know when I wake up, what I have for breakfast, how my morning poop went (pix included sometimes), how work is going, how I feel about my boss, what I ate for lunch, if I liked my lunch, how my lunch made me feel, what I talked about at work with my coworkers, how my commute home was, what I listened to on my iPod on the way home from work, whether I worked out after work, what I had for dinner, what I had for dessert, what watched on TV while eating dessert, who I talked to after eating dessert about what I watched, what I wore to bed that night, and of course I have to say goodnight and my hopes for the next day.