This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Did you read this letter from a us marine,?
01-28-2013, 06:09 PM
Did you read this letter from a us marine,?
The following letter, written by U.S. Marine Joshua Boston and headlined “No ma’am.,” was posted in the CNN iReport on Dec. 27 with the included note from the producer and photo. It has struck a nerve with many and is being circulated around social media venues like Twitter and Facebook.Senator Dianne Feinstein,I will not register my weapons should this bill be passed, as I do not believe it is the government’s right to know what I own. Nor do I think it prudent to tell you what I own so that it may be taken from me by a group of people who enjoy armed protection yet decry me having the same a crime. You ma’am have overstepped a line that is not your domain. I am a Marine Corps Veteran of 8 years, and I will not have some woman who proclaims the evil of an inanimate object, yet carries one, tell me I may not have one.I am not your subject. I am the man who keeps you free. I am not your servant. I am the person whom you serve. I am not your peasant. I am the flesh and blood of America.I am the man who fought for my country. I am the man who learned. I am an American. You will not tell me that I must register my semi-automatic AR-15 because of the actions of some evil man.I will not be disarmed to suit the fear that has been established by the media and your misinformation campaign against the American public.We, the people, deserve better than you.Respectfully Submitted,Joshua BostonCpl, United States Marine Corps2004-2012

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-28-2013, 06:17 PM

I was reading your post until I got to the point where you said; "...and I will not have some woman... " I just hope your wife is a happy woman or maybe an unlucky mother relegated to the background because she is a female. Marine my foot.

Ads

Read and loved it! More need to address this matter with their representatives. I also saw on U-tube where Feinstein stated how she would not give up her right to carry, even stating if someone was going to shoot her she was taking them with her. What a hypocrite she is.

"and I will not have some woman who proclaims"

Dianne Feinstein is a woman(?), what's your problem with this Echoes?

I'm British, as you know guns are illegal in the UK, period. Only a very select few can own a firearm, most of them being farmers.

I have never owned a gun and I see no reason to own one in my home. What is all the fuss about owning a gun?

I'm all for protecting your selves but Europe has every tight gun control laws and we get along fine without them.

Over 200,000 people are injured by firearms in the US per year, and around 30,000 deaths are directly related to firearms. These statistics are ridiculous.

Gun control laws are not a way to take away your freedoms, you don't need a weapon of death to call yourself a free person.

If for real, using his military status to make a political point, (if he is still serving,) has broken some Military Regulation for sure.

If, a time veteran using his past military experience to further a political cause is just "doucebaggery".

Reported for no real military content, it belongs in the political trolling section.