This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Does One Direction get annoyed when.......?
01-28-2013, 07:00 PM
Does One Direction get annoyed when.......?
Does One Direction get annoyed when girls on twitter put "Please follow me!"

Do they get annoyed by that? or no?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-28-2013, 07:08 PM

I would imagine that would become annoying. Then again it would be annoying to anyone.

Ads

I would assume so. Put yourself in their shoes, imagine a bunch of fat and ugly girls asking you to follow them. It'd get pretty bad. Of course if this did happen to you, you could always stop claiming such repulsive human beings are beautiful. One Direction is a magnet that attracts ugly fat teenagers. That's how they make money, they kiss your stretch marked ass all day long.

I highly doubt they read through their twitter feeds.

Yes, it's like those idiots all over youtube that say like such and such, or 250 people like someone are are trash,ect. Whatever the case is its very annoying seeing it everywhere.

It sure would bother me. I bet every time they log onto Twitter their phone or laptop would crash due to the overflowing amount of spam they get from fangirls with their "Follow me!" tweets.

I would get annoying. Dont spam them with tweets! They would never follow you like that. Most people got a follow just by tweeting one of them one tweet.

They get annoyed by that, unless you make it funny like if you say "Follow me and I will adopt an elephant" or something random like that.

no, Louis said, "I like it when they just say, "follow me" like simple like that"

I would presume so. You would be annoyed if you logged into your Twitter and you had 500 new spam Tweets, right? If you're that desperate to get them to follow you, you gotta be creative. One of my friends tweeted something about coffee or something weird like that to Harry and he followed her. I forget now but you get the point.