This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Taking hijab styling to the next level?
01-28-2013, 07:55 PM
Taking hijab styling to the next level?
I just need a little advice. I do my hijab with different styles almost every time I go out. I just like experimenting with it, and I do everyone's hijab in my family for special occasions (weddings, wedding showers, baby showers,...). And I've been getting a lot of good reviews, and some tell me I could make good money out of it to pay for college. I know people do it for about a $100 per head, and I wouldn't ask for that much right now. But can anyone guide me to how I can turn it into business? Should I be hired somewhere or...? I would love to hear your thoughts whether you're in the business, a customer or just interested. I live in Edmonton, by the way, if that changes anything.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-28-2013, 08:03 PM

My best friends aunt is a Hijab Stylist and she's pretty well of! Well you could start with practicing on other people like your mother and your sister(s) then make some flyers to attract people, since hairdressing isn't an option then they'll come to you! Once you've attracted enough people (15-20) then place a small ad in the newspaper or online, you can even make a website on a free server. If you don't want to pay, then make a twitter/Facebook and advertise from there by posting your website etc. you can also make an Instagram account and you can share photos of your work. Slowly you'll gain enough fans and customers (maybe open it in your house? Basement?) and you can keep making it bigger and bigger until its huge. Good luck! If you want to talk or have any questions (you can talk. To my best friends aunt?), then message me at -glitter.sparkles72@yahoo.com-

(:

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply