This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to get oneD to reply on twitter?
01-28-2013, 08:56 PM
How to get oneD to reply on twitter?
OneD is following and retweeted soo many fans ! I've tweeted them soo much to th extent I got suspended , can anyone give me tips on how to get oneD to follow me ? And how long does twitter account suspension last ? (I've already sent an email)
omg ! enrique lover u made me laugh so hard ! well , i was a huge belieber , i knew what floor , room number and hospital he was born in,but after him getting to arogant , i stopped loving him (2 weeks ago) and i was a directioner forever so camaaan ! is my twitter suspended forever ? 8o

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-28-2013, 09:04 PM

Well,Adam levine has followed me and I didnt do anything special!
I think U should have lots of activities on their twitter and twitt so many One Directions news,So one of them might see U and follow U!
Nice picWink
From a Directioner and A belieber also!
Good luck:-)

Ads

Lets face it they cant follow the whole,for that is who their fans now. Just sit back and enjoy their incredible music and dont worry too much about the lads themselves.
If a Twitter suspension is like on answers its for ever.You just have to open another account.

wait a minute!
you've got a picture of gayber on your profile but you want a tweet from 1D.
are you fine??

need any help to figure out who to choose...
then I would recommend 1D

as far as about tweets than tweet them daily everey hour and write long long long tweets to annoy them :000
get that beiber pic off NOW