This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
is my website idea good?
01-28-2013, 09:41 PM
is my website idea good?
Okay, so I have this website idea and I'd like to get some feedback on it. My idea is basically a social networking site for businesses and stock market traders. Basically, business owners or marketing analysts, or whomever associated with a business, can come to this website and post details as well as surveys about post/pre production products. Then random people can come to the site and give feedback and vote the idea up or down. After that, once the business man wants to total up the feedback, he/she can have the feedback made into a statistical graph displaying the potential the product has on the stock market and the businesses potential in the stock market from the product marketing, sales, and release. This gives businesses a honest and ideal look at how their product can make them sales. So, is it a good idea?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-28-2013, 09:49 PM

Its an average website. It wont be widely used because stock agents would destroy your rep.Dude whatever you do, never post ideas like these on the web. You may expect someone to open a website like yours within 2 months.

Ads

01-28-2013, 09:49 PM

I expect companies would often protect their valuable concepts by testing in secrecy, not in a public forum, or using anonymous testers who would be competitors. Some sort of blind testing service might have to be provided, perhaps with respondents compensated for operating 'in the dark' without knowing the specific product they are commenting on.

The merits of it's products are not the only factor influencing the company stock value.