This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to improve my youtube videos?
01-29-2013, 02:42 AM
How to improve my youtube videos?
Hi

I have a vlogging (video and blog together) channel on youtube which I have more or less started, I only have 3 videos on my channel and hope to get more videos up asap. Do you have any advice on how I can improve my videos, channel etc so that it is more attractive to people. 1 of my videos has 25 views, the other 19 and the one that I put up a couple of days ago only has 9 views and is not going up any more.

I already post my videos on facebook and twitter and if the video is relevant I will post my video as a video response. I am having fun making the videos, I enjoy thinking up ideas and filming them etc, also how long should a video take to shoot? I feel that I may not take enough time over it. I may take literally 10 or 15 minutes to make the video.

If you have any advice that would be great thank you

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-29-2013, 02:50 AM

Do public pranks and upload on you ch

Ads

01-29-2013, 02:50 AM

The most important thing is to title your video and add tags relevant to what people will look for. For example, right now blogs about the new year will be popular. So you should add in "2013 vlog blog", "new years vlog blog" into the tags if you're video relates to the new year. You'll notice when you watch a video there are suggestions on the right hand side, with good tags you video will show up there and you'll get more views.

20% of my channels views have come from video suggestions (ie people weren't looking for my video, it just appeared as a suggestion and they clicked it)

32% comes from direct searches. So again without proper tags and titles my videos would not be found.

Sent me a PM here if you have more questions: http://www.youtube.com/user/iErrorChannel
I rarely check yahoo so won't notice any replies here.