This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I start my business by selling beats by dr dre(replica)?
01-29-2013, 07:14 AM
How do I start my business by selling beats by dr dre(replica)?
I've found a supplier but I had no idea where should I advertise on.Should I create a facebook to advertise the beats or just list them on ebay.Its my first time doing business so any other tips will be appreciated. ^^

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-29-2013, 07:22 AM

ebay & amazon will shut down as soon as you list it, especially if your a new seller. This is one of ebay's and amazon's top 10 items that will immediately shut any person down unless your a legit reseller.

Then you'll have to send in all documentation for your supplier and verify that your authorized to sell these.

Best place to sell them is craigslist, but now with ebay owning them, might be a little more difficult since you have to do phone verifications now. but can be done.

i'd recommend listing it in your local newspaper, selling at a flea market.

you might be able to get away selling a few. But no body ever lasts selling these except the China sellers since there's copyright laws over there. My buddy last 6 months doing this, and made quite a lot, but after all the chargebacks, ebay & paypals fee's and suspension didn't end up w/a lot at the end.

there are many other items that have good profit margin and aren't as dangerous as beats, p90x, etc. Keep researching and you'll find 'em =)

Ads

01-29-2013, 07:22 AM

Create a website, or post it on ebay or amazon. They are totally rocks! I posted my products there and that was really fast. Try it.