This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Can you be friends with someone internationally on Facebook? And if so why doesn't she want to be?
01-29-2013, 07:47 AM
Can you be friends with someone internationally on Facebook? And if so why doesn't she want to be?
So there's a girl Iv been talking to for the past few months and Iv fallen for her and she says she has feelings for me but since we don't really know each other beyond Skype/emails/text than she thinks its just a crush and let's wait and see. We're passed the startup infatuation part where we're sending hearts and always getting cute and flirty, but still do it every now and then. We're also actually getting each other Christmas presents and during the summer she's gonna come here for a week and then I'll go there for 2 weeks. We text since I have her number, and we also have each others twitter.

But both of he use Facebook, yet she hasn't offered to friend each other on it. So basically I'm curious is it we just can't, or maybe a reason she wouldn't want us to? Iv met a few of her closest friends through Skype by the way and her brother knows about me too

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-29-2013, 07:55 AM

Hey were contacts, so I thought I'd answer your question, you can add international people on Facebook, and maybe you should try asking her, and seeing if she is willing to, just be careful with people you meet online, especially people from another country, did you ever see that show catfish? Where people fall in love with fake people online, and if she doesn't want to be friends on Facebook, that sounds a little suspicious, but it could just be she doesn't know about it, just talk to her about it.

Just be careful, but if you have skyped her, I'm sure your fine, good luckSmile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply