This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
It's my third day on twitter and I only have 13 followers?
01-29-2013, 08:20 AM
It's my third day on twitter and I only have 13 followers?
I tweet on a regular basis and I follow people so maybe they'll follow me back and maybe get an opportunity to put my name out there, but I only have 13 followers? My tweets aren't annoying, they're funny and relevant, and people retweet them and favorite them all the time... so what's the problem?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-29-2013, 08:28 AM

Sometimes if you're getting too popular, Twitter will make it so people can't follow you. If you make a new Twitter it still won't work. Just delete your Twitter and talk to people in real life.

Ads

stfu stop being so desprete. i have had a twitter for over a yr and have 26 followers. wanna know why? folllowers and likes isnt a contest. i swear im a teenage girl, but some of u guys are total desprete wanna bes. i go on twiiter for my friends to see the funny thigns i tweet. not to be like oh hayy "320112 followers"! so stfu and go get a reality check.

there's no problem at all. This is completely normal. But it differs for some people. Some might have 100 followers in a week. some may have only 50 after a month. Try to follow more more who say "I follow back" in their bio. Or look for people with roughly the same amount of followers as the people they follow.
Also don't be afraid of asking people for a 'followback'. most of the tine they will. Or youu could ask them for a shoutout. Where they send out a tweet asking their followers to follow YOU.

Hope this helps. x

you will have to follow other random people on twitter

follow ppl who follow back

Sam SHUT YOUR FUCKING PIE HOLE ~ yeah I agree it takes time follow me @bvbsws c:

I AGREE WITH SAM!!! IM ONLY ON LEVEL ONE SO I CANT VOTE SO FORGET MY ANWSER!!!!!!

Well maybe people aint so sure if it is u or not

I've had my twitter for well over a year. I am following close to 299 people. Guess how many followers I have!?

61. Stop complaining. You will get more. It is not the end of the world.