This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What does this mean?...?
10-11-2012, 11:36 PM
What does this mean?...?
My girl friend is un aware I can see her twitter profile anyway one of her retweets was :@AlfredoFlores
Alfredo Flores
There are 6,775,235,842 people in the world. Why are you letting one of them ruin your life?

what does that mean? Sad

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-11-2012, 11:44 PM

wtf u think

Ads

it means why are you wasting your time being in contact with someone who learly ruins your life while you have billions of other people who may be better acquaintances

maybe she is pertaining to someone who is ruining her life right at this moment but she'd rather ignore. if you are guilty you think she's talking bout you go on do something.

Means,Alfredo Flores is telling your gf to ditch you.

I wouldn't assume she was talking about you. If I said that, it would probably directed at a friend as advice about their life. So I'd say it's either

(a) friendly/inspirational advice for a friend who confides in her about relationship problems.

or

(b) not-so-subtle bitching about someone who's constantly posting about their relationship problems on twitter or facebook.

If you're concerned, though, you could easily ask her about it without giving away that you can read her Twitter. Mention a friend or distant relative or even a movie where somebody is letting their significant other ruin their life and tell her how glad you are that your relationship isn't like that.