This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
So now what? (Random extra letters)?
01-29-2013, 01:30 PM
So now what? (Random extra letters)?
See??? The world did NOT end, so now what is everyone on Y!A going to talk about? It's like the hot subject that filled up all the question/answer lists just died completely, in less than 24 hours. I guess everyone's going to go back to posting "Am I preeeeety?!?!?!?!?!" pics now?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-29-2013, 01:38 PM

Am I pretty? Smile

Ads

Yeah, all of those questions were filled with people bashing the prophecy. Of all of those questions, unless they were obvious trolls, I saw not one person that said they genuinely believed that the world was ending so it's not like there was an onslaught of people that were truly afraid. The people that were afraid were in the vast minority.

There's always stuff to talk about, and to be honest I never believed the world would end.
There's always interesting things in the poll category Smile
Or you could just find another website

They're now going to hunt for a new doomsday date. It's like an epidemic once every 10 years or so. People fall for the media and Hollywood hype like a trending topic on Twitter.