This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Please help me with this trouble!? (No mean comments please)?
10-11-2012, 11:44 PM
Please help me with this trouble!? (No mean comments please)?
Okay, so I'm 12, and a girl. So I'm not allowed to be on Twitter, or Fun140.com But I secretly go on them. So my brothers friend was thinking I do some bad things on them but I really don't! And he said there's a way to return history on my laptop, after I've cleared it. Now I'm scared, because my parents tried to hit me when they found out I had a twitter last time, and I'm scared because now I have a fun140.com I don't read the R-Rated stories because I'm only 12, I only read the cute ones. My parents don't even know about fun140. I don't want to tell them, because I'm a Muslim, and I think about love often and say I shouldn't. Please help me! But
I'm not that worried about the Twitter much, but the Fun140, I am. I don't read the R-Rated ones but if my parents find the website and go on it, they'll spot the ones EVEN that I don't read. (R-Rated). They were raised in Pakistan, so their life was more rough, and they think they can hurt or spank us. So I'm just scared on what will happen to me. I'm just thinking about destroying my computer. I regret hiding everything too. He might be scaring me, but my brother tells on me for everything. And I get yelled at so much. Please help me, is there a way they can NOT check history, because I won't do it again, and I just want to get rid of what I did.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-11-2012, 11:52 PM

Aww you poor little thing. I want to come rescue you! Ahahaha. I don't know.how to do this but.I hope you find out Smile chin up beaut Smile

Ads

Don't let them abuse you first of all report that to authoritys if they hurt you out of anger and not punishment. That is wrong no matter what they grew up in.

I really wish I could help you but I'm not sure. I'm pretty certian there is a way to though. It'll be okaySmile

I dont know if you *can* get history back after you delete it, and i dont know if there's a way to not check the history (maybe dont tell them about history? i dont know) im sorry about that...but, if you ever want to go on fun140 or whatever, download google chrome. then, once its downloaded, click the little wrench icon on the top right and click 'New incognito window' or hit Ctrl+Shift+N. its an "incognito" window, so whatever you do doesnt show up on your history at all!

There are ways.. but nothing your parents would ever use. There are tools that police and FBI normally use to uncover browsing history. Just because it says it's deleted, doesn't mean it's gone. To make it gone, you have to run a secure erase program over your whole hard drive several times. This wipes out everything..including the operating system. Its not something you should do because if you did that, you'd probably end up getting a spanking just for that. Fun140 isn't THAT bad.

My lil sis is like you. your age too. she knows its wrong, she knows that if shes caught she'll probably get a spanking, but does it anyway. lol