This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is it weird that I don't have a Facebook/Twitter?
01-29-2013, 03:57 PM
Is it weird that I don't have a Facebook/Twitter?
I don't have a Facebook or a Twitter, is that weird? I'm a teen, but I don't really have the desire to register onto a social networking site, but I feel like it's weird that I don't. Most of the teens my age have facebooks/twitter, but I don't really want one. Is that weird?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-29-2013, 04:05 PM

SAME HERE! I do not want a Facebook/Twitter either. It is not weird at all. Stick to what you believe in and do what you want.

Ads

its bcoz u r special and u have lot more important things to do in your life. i m sure this will help u being a successful person in life.

Its your life, live the way you like...Facebook and twitter are in trends these days but thats not all.. there are many other things too .... do what every you love to do. Its perfectly ok if you don't want to join fb or twitter.

The simple answer is: No, it is not weird to not have Facebook/Twitter accounts.

Congratulations on being in the minority. There are always those individuals who do not want to "go with the flow". You have a choice and you've made your decision. Why does this seem weird?

You are smart to not create Facebook/Twitter accounts (with all the privacy issues, and drama), and you probably have a much more meaningful life.

No it's not weird. Several other people don't have a Facebook or Twitter. People have other things to do in life.

Nope, not at all. It is to his or her own. I don't feel like I have the obligation to do or have something JUST BECAUSE majority of the people are doing it. Have some personality for god sake and stop following what everyone else does, unless you are a sheep.