This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Good twitter names for girls called Georgie?
01-29-2013, 04:11 PM
Good twitter names for girls called Georgie?
Heyy x I'm called Georgie and I'm from England, I need a new username for twitter but I want it to be good - please nothing like 'AngelGeorgie' because I don't like that kind of thing Tongue I do however want my name to be incorporated into it somewhere and it has to be short x no numbers please! also maybe it could be like my name in a book title eg. 50shadesofGeorgie? But my friend has that with her name so I can't use that Tongue If you can fit my requirements I'll give you best answer and I'll follow you on twitter? Thankk you all :*
Hahah hey again - I like "astoldbygeorgie" but it's a bit too long? Really like the idea of incorporating my name into a TV show too x however not sure about "dazzlinggeorgie"? I don't really like the idea of an adjective and them my name - sorry! I'm so picky!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-29-2013, 04:19 PM

GeorgieTheGreat, AsToldByGeorgie, ✨DazzlingGeorgie✨

Ads

GeorgieGirl (one of my favorite songs)
GorgingonGeorgie
GorgingGeorgie
GeorgieGalactica
GeorgieGalactic

What i would do is take your name or last name, then add a suffix to it, like for example my last name is Dube, i added sta and got Dubesta, and my favorite number is 11. So Dubesta11. You could do something like Georgie_tha_boss as well