This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Do you prefer twitter,Facebook,or none of the above?
01-29-2013, 06:29 PM
Do you prefer twitter,Facebook,or none of the above?
Explain why!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-29-2013, 06:37 PM

Facebook because you can talk to your friends post things such as videos photos and etc. You can also post things that are on your mind...

Ads

Twitter because you can constantly put statuses and keep up to date with everything, you get to see what's trending, post pictures, and tweet your friends! Facebook has just become annoying.

facebook, because it's easy and you can like posts, see who of your friends are online and chat to them, to me i find it really fun and i'm almost addicted to it. But i never use twitter as i have everything i need on facebook.

Facebook because most of my friends have it and instagram but definitely not twitter cuz ppl on twitter post every 2 mins which is annoying and I don't waste so much time on it to see what they're doing every 2 seconds + my friends don't have it! I think 1 cyber profile is enough!

Facebook, 'cos you can do more with it..... post messages longer than 140 characters, Post your pics & vids, play games, etc.........

Though I also have my own alternative to both......
http://allthesocialnet.com/