This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Help!! Opinions welcomed! 10 points!!?
01-29-2013, 06:49 PM
Help!! Opinions welcomed! 10 points!!?
Okay so I'm 15 and I genuinely think that I would be repulsive to guys... I play sports and the guitar but I think I'm really weird! Also I think I probably weigh more than most guys (140 lbs) :/ which is kinda depressing... What do you think?? Here's a pic https://mobile.twitter.com/Dillmabobs/photo I'm on the right Smile x

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-29-2013, 06:57 PM

Honestly, I think you look great, i'm not gonna lie. The fact that you play sports and guitar is quite normal, I know thousands of people like that, so you're not strange at all in that field. And from what I heard (now I may be wrong) guys tend to not give a sh** about weight when they actually get to know the person.(believe me, i'm probably the weirdest person anyone's ever met) hope i've helped! Smile

Ads

01-29-2013, 06:57 PM

You're pretty. And I weight just about the same as you and there are guys that are smaller yes but it's not a big deal. They don't really look at weight if they're attracted to you. But you're pretty so you should be more confident in yourself