This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Does she like me? What do you think? Please answer if you have the time. Help is appreciated :)?
10-11-2012, 11:50 PM
Does she like me? What do you think? Please answer if you have the time. Help is appreciated :)?
I'ved liked this girl for a while and we've been talking over the summer on FB. In June I've received signs from her that I never received from her before. The last time I saw her was the 27th of that month (until school starts on the 5th).. Anyway, Me and her talked over the summer so far, very seldom she wouldn't reply and one time she replied 2 days later and one time she messaged me I think between 11:30pm-2:48am saying "Supp". Anyway, we talked over the summer on some occasions.

Also, I think in like mid July she was "married" to this girl on FB but I don't think they were going out (they weren't).

Then I messaged her on Monday through chat and she didn't reply yet --- I tried messaging her prior to that (in a span of I think almost a week, 6 days). Then when I decided to check my Twitter I saw she made a tweet on the same day as the message "Why are you talking to me, I DONT like you!", the '#' symbol was in front but it wasn't a retweet, and I think after or before that she made a tweet how annoying it is when someone says they miss her and do nothing, but I never said to her I did so that had nothing to do with me.

We talked many times on the summer (through messaging).

Could the tweet (not the one with the missing) be about me or possibly someone else?

I went on Twitter again, idk how many days later (Ithink 2 days ago) I checked her recent tweet and early July she posted something like "People say they relate to Marvin's Room but for me it is relevant to my cirrcumstances".

Do I have anything to worry about?

Anyway, I think she had a boyfriend in late late May and I think that relationship ended (If she had one) in late late May. And then I told you I received signs in June.

Anyway, she's been postig stuff I think about relationships (on Twitter and on FB), I dont know if it's about love but last night she put "don't let some1 be a priority in ur life when you're just an options in there's. HA, I learned that shxt the hard way.."

Can what she posted change her possible feelings for me? Do I have anything to worry about?

My friend Selena posted on my wall, like 3 days ago (it was LMS for truth is)- "The truth is- you're a cool kid but you cannot always rely on someone else's adivce to guide you through everything".

Jenny (the girl I like) liked that post Selena made on my wall, then she unliked it.

Why?

* I think Jenny knew in the past that I would get advice from other people.

Also, the girl who Jenny (the girl I like) was "married" to, changed her status back to single.

I sent this girl a message last night, and a few hours later she put on her wall " -.- ".
(and if you want) to read my recent questions about what she posted that's okay, but my friend Donna thinks she still likes me and wants me to ask her out.

But really what does that mean and what should I worry about?

I apologize that this is long, I just need help and a good answer. Thank you.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-11-2012, 11:58 PM

It sounds like you are making dating decisions mainly based upon whether or not you like someone - this approach often leads to a broken heart. You should be looking for a hard working women with Godly character - and they are hard to find.

You may not want to hear this and I hope that I'm not stepping on your toes, but my suggestion is that you put in the effort required to become the type of person that God wants you to date (a keeper) before dating anyone.

"You’ve probably heard the expression “He’s a keeper” or “She’s a keeper”, which means that a person has valuable qualities that a person would want in a boyfriend or girlfriend, husband or wife.

From a Christian perspective, may I suggest that a keeper is a strong Christian, someone who keeps:
- their Christian faith strong through daily prayer, and regular Bible study/church
attendance
- trusting in Christ alone for their salvation and for their daily needs
- trusting God when the storms of life hit (problems, tragedies, etc.)
- God in mind when making any important decision - In other words, they seek God’s will for their lives.
- trying to obey the two greatest commandments, “love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength” and “love your neighbor as yourself.” (Mark, chapter 12, verses 28-31)
- trying to grow throughout their life (spiritually, emotionally, relationally, and intellectually)
- trying to display the fruits of the Holy Spirit - love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control
- a group of Christian friends
- trying to control their tongue
- a positive attitude (cheerful, enthusiastic, looks on the bright side of things)
- themselves sexually pure from this day forward
- forgiving others
- in mind how much God loves them regardless of what they have done

If a keeper decides to get married, they are someone who keeps:

- trying to meet the needs of their spouse
- trying to communicate their needs to their spouse in a constructive positive
manner
- trying to treat their spouse with a high level of concern and respect in both words and actions - regardless of what they receive in return from their spouse
- their lifetime commitment to their spouse

In order to become a keeper, first of all, if you’re not already, you need to become a Christian.

Next you need to make a commitment to the goal of becoming the type of person that God wants you to date by developing a close relationship with Jesus Christ - not a halfhearted commitment, but an “I’m going to do whatever it takes, nothing is going to stop me” commitment.

Here are some suggestions of how to go about developing that relationship: 1. Get yourself a good Bible that is written for teens. 2. Read it every other day at the least - start out in John and move to other books that talk about daily living and love - such as Proverbs, 1 Corinthians, etc. 3. Spend time in prayer daily including praising God; thanking God for all of your blessings; confessing your sins of thought, word, and deed; asking God to forgive your sins; asking God for help forgiving other people; asking God for wisdom to make good decisions that are pleasing to Him; asking God for strength to live your life each day the way he wants you to; sharing things with Him that are bothering or worrying you; and praying for other people.

So the first step toward finding the type of person that God wants you to date and possibly marry is for you to take the time to become the type of person that God wants you to date.

The second step is to prepare yourself for dating and marriage by reading some good books from a Christian perspective about dating and marriage. The appendix of Straight Talk About Teen Dating contains a list of highly recommended books.

After the second step has been accomplished, the next step is to participate in as many activities as possible with other people who are strong Christians. Sunday School class, church youth group meetings and activities, church events, activities of a Christian organization, service projects, mission trips, Bible studies, etc., can all be great opportunities to get to know the type of people that God wants you to date without actually dating. (But be careful, some of the people that you will meet are simply masquerading as strong Christians.)

It’s not going to be easy, but patience, perseverance, prayer, and participation in activities with other strong Christians will make it more likely that you will eventually find a person with whom you can have a lifelong loving Christian marriage."

(Please remember that you want a 40, 50, or 60 year marriage - not a 5 or 10 year marriage.)

Hope this helps!

Copyright 2011

Ads

Dont jump to conclusions; it might not have been about you.

It sounds like maybe she likes you but she isn't making you a priority yet. Start letting her come to you a little more and when worst comes to worst just tell her how you feel. When you make posting's don't say some people or try to make it in general specify it. And always remember with anyone you like always say what you mean and nothing less whats the worst they can do to you? They cant fight you over it!

tell her straight up not in facebook youmight be talking to someone else and try to really talk to her
btw this was very long lol

hmm that’s a tough one. it might be for you, or the girl she was “married” to, or another guy.