This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can i get a signature from an actor?
01-29-2013, 08:31 PM
How can i get a signature from an actor?
This may sound rediculous but i love Breaking Bad and I want to get an actors signature! IDK how but can he/she mail it to me? XDXD Is that way even somehow possible? Fanmail? Twitter? If not is there another way?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-29-2013, 08:39 PM

Send a letter for fanmail and they MIGHT answer. Celebrities get a lot of fanmail, so don't get your hopes up! Good luck

Ads

A good way to get a signature is to wait for that actor to perform on stage in something (which a lot of them do) and go and see it or even if you don't, wait by the stage door after the performance and when the actor comes out....hey presto autograph!

Most celebrities today have websites where you can send for an autograph.

Autographs and other memoribilia can be easy to fake, and knowing how to properly authenticate them can prevent enthusiasts from making potentially disastrous purchases. Luckily, with the right information, there are many simple ways that an actor's autograph can be verified as genuine. Whenever possible, get as much information about the signature as you can, as well as physical access to the signatur