This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Everything I need to know about black veil brides.?
01-29-2013, 09:16 PM
Everything I need to know about black veil brides.?
Sounds really bad I know, but I actually love all the songs of black veil brides and have an obsession , I just don't know a lot about them because I don't read about them or anything. I know this is sounding real bad but yeah could you tell me something's about them. Truthfully ? Thank you in advance

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-29-2013, 09:24 PM

Go to wikipedia

Ads

Go to wikipedia aint no body got time fo dat

Posers and creepy looking gays....

Awww honey that so cute >.< i was just like you

1. Interview ( Bryanstar is hilarious )
2. There web site http://www.blackveilbrides.net/#!All
3.This may seem weird but fanfictions really helped me a lot
4. Facebook pages like 'Andy Six's Batman Tattoo (:' and 'Andy Biersack's Paper Diet' they keep you updated
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here are some facts :
-The Song Carolyn in WSTW Is Named after Jake's Mother, Carolyn.
-They use Mehron stage makeup for their war paint.
-The band was formed in Ohio.
-BVB won the golden god's award and the Kerrang award for best international newcomer.
The Black Veil Brides name is about the nuns marrying into the church and giving up the cardinal pleasures of life as they know it. It has no religious meaning, considering Andy (started the band) is not religious.
-The BVB members call their fans as a group, the BVB army. They call them as individuals, fallen angels and bridesmaids for the girls, ushers for the guys.
-Andy Biersack was #16 in the charts of the best known 50 rock stars.
-BVB is an RnR band, not emo, Goth or satanistic.
-Black Veil Brides Started In 2006.
-The only original member of BVB that is still currently in the band is Andy.
-The BVB on wings tattoo was Ashley's idea.
-the bvb members call their fans as a group, the bvb army. they call them as individuals, fallen angels and bridesmaids for the girls, ushers for the guys.
- bvb won the golden god's award and the kerrang award for best international newcomer.
- Andy was #16 in the charts of the best known 50 rockstars. -Andy did videos with Chance Kilgour on Youtube, just type in Chance and Andy. It is humerous videos. Tongue he also did vlogs.
- Jinxx is married to a photographer, Sammi Doll from My Satellite.
- Ashley is not a girl, and that is his birth given name. his middle name is Abrocket
-Andy likes Skippy Super Chunk Peanut Butter Tongue
- the official website is BVBArmy.com
-Andy was feautured in two commericals, a montana meth commercial and an AT&T commercial.
- Official twitters: @OfficialBVB @AndyBVB @ccbvb @JinxxBVB @AshleyPurdy @JakePittsBVB

^.^ hope this help ... DONT GO ONTO WIKIPEDIA MOST OF THERE STUFF IS WRONG