This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is there any legitimate work from home jobs?
01-29-2013, 09:36 PM
Is there any legitimate work from home jobs?
Was curiouse about maybe taking some time in the evening to do some work from home. Put work from home in any search engine and every scam artist in the world is asking for money. Is there any legit ones that a worth your while.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-29-2013, 09:44 PM

Jason, I've been working from home for the past six years. I quit my job as a director of marketing at the time to start working from home and I've been happy ever since. It can be done, but you have to really work hard to be successful. The key is to create multiple streams of income and be disciplined enough to make it work. I write for blogs, use Google Adsense, affiliate programs, and write comments for companies on their Twitter feeds, Facebook Fan Pages, and YouTube accounts. This cost money to sign up for, but I made that money back very quickly. It's the same thing as anything in life - you have to spend some money to make money. I'm not trying to sell you on a scam, but letting you know what has worked for me. Good luck in your search and I hope this helps.

Ads

If you really are knowledgeable or passionate about a certain product you could always blog about it and earn affiliate commissions. If you provide a lot of good information and get ranked, people even pay for you to post blogs on their site.

I feel you. There are very few legitimate ones. I have been looking for a while, and have only found two that don't cost money, you just have to have paypal. They aren't "make $573 an hour" jobs and don't claim to be.

I work for ChaCha, which you may or may not have heard of. People from all around the country text in questions and you answer them on the internet. Fairly simple. I make about $100-200 a month with that.

The second is called SliceThePie, where I review new songs on different quality scales and they pay me. Only thing I don't like about that is after a while, it gives me a headache. I can only do it like an hour at a time before i have to take a break and give my ears a rest. Most of the songs aren't bad, I have found quite a few I really like! But sometimes....just no!

To sign up for ChaCha, just go to becomeaguide.chacha.com and apply. It takes about 3 days to hear back from them, because you are applying, and they need to approve you. If you can put my email address down in the referral, chachaguidea_m@yahoo,com, we will be teammates!

To sign up for slicethepie, just go to http://www.slicethepie.com/?wyd=479669 and that link will get you set up right away. No waiting periods. Just make sure you sign up with the same email address you use for PayPal, or they can't pay you. I made that mistake and had to have the devs fix it for me!

I know from experience, looking for work online can be tough, but it isn't all scams. Hope this helped!

There are plenty legit ones out there as well as plenty scams and what I suggest is doing research on the companies through Google. I work from home right now and you can start for free with what I do but you do have to work at it and training is provided. Feel free to read my blog http://martinainstantrewards.blogspot.com/