This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Regret telling my friend something?
01-29-2013, 09:49 PM
Regret telling my friend something?
I'm in year 9 and I'm taking my Italian GCSE this year (early) and the examination officer guy came into the class wanting to give me something, then everyone was asking me what it was. I didn't intend on telling a lot of people just a few close friends but I wasn't looking forward to telling one of my "friends" who gets jealous easily, but she DM'd me on twitter asking what he wanted, I told her and she kept asking questions with loads of "?" and when I finally told her she didn't reply, when before she was replying within seconds.
Ugh I regret telling her so much, the GCSE is like 5 months away and I have to deal with her fucking jealousy. What do I do? Oh & there's this girl in our group who I don't like due to trust issues but we're sort of neutral, she wants to find out, I definitely don't want her knowing, but what would I do if the jealous friend tells her? I don't want this whole situation to go public because as stupid as this sounds I believe in jinxes :/ Help?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-29-2013, 09:57 PM

im sorry but your friend sounds like a b**ch

Ads

just say none of you business....

Stand up for yourself...tell them it is none of their concern and if they don't like it beat it! You do need friends, but real ones! Neither of them are...and a true friend would respect your privacy if you ask for it.