This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
MJ FANS: J.Jones and Twitter?
10-12-2012, 12:01 AM

Notice the grandeur of his person. Michael Jackson has been more than a star, has been a myth, an icon. Millions of people around the world admired and imitated him, his songs and their dances have crossed borders. His album 'Thriller' became the best selling album in history, selling more than 50 million copies around the globe. Stop a moment and think about all this reflects on the greatness of his career and his work. By doing so you've got the best tribute that we can provide to an artist: the recognition of their personal careers.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Its fake!

Ads

People have been saying that for decades. It was merely coincidence. Also, MJ died because he was a victim of homicide by that stupid doctor of his.

she was just guessing... and she guessed good. it was true...

R.I.P. MJ.

I think that she knew he was qunna die is because doctors predicted that he was going to die 6 months laterr! anyways she/he kinda scared me..

who is J.Jones?

omgosh im so confused Confused

Its definately creepy!
It took her/him long enough to say who GH was,a guy named Gary Hudson--but my question is if she/he says MJ is still alive why didnt she tweet Janet his sister? She has a Twitter account! And none of them her,his kids,or Elizabeth Taylor even see or say anything abt Midnightmlk/J.Jones!