This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What is your NObama New Years Resolution?
01-30-2013, 12:20 AM

1. As long as Lubben's actions are voluntary, I have no problem with what you describe. But, as long as a young women makes $9 an hour at McD's and $600 an hour as an "actress" - good luck.

2. No, I contribute regularly to PPH. I do hope you continue your actions as the war on women and choice drives more women to progressive causes and your support is dying, literally, daily.

3. Didn't check link - don't care.

SAY YES TO HOMOSEXUAL MARRIAGE IN 2013. Like choice, your support is dying daily.

Bikers are murderers. Christian bikers are frauds.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

My hope is they some people call the President by his real name.

Ads

All a very Noble cause and Im not surprised.

I was disappointed with the first answer you got. If you are for abortion you are against women but a man would not understand that. If people would stop being so defensive and opened there eyes, they would see the bigger picture and in regard to the christian bikers, he has never met them yet he is very quick to judge and write them off. That is true form of the party he follows. Very sad.

Its lunch time in Australia Smile

My New Years Resolution is to put simple minded and biased Conservatives in their place with logic and facts just the way I have been doing for over 10 years.