This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What is the best way to get votes for online contest?
01-30-2013, 12:20 AM
What is the best way to get votes for online contest?
I recently entered a poster design contest for NAS' New Years Eve show at Radio City Music Hall. The voting structure is open to the public and you can vote via Facebook or Twitter. To me this doesn't seem like a fair way of choosing the "best" submission but those are the rules.
Between FB and Twitter I have roughly a couple hundred friends/followers and most of them are the same people.

So my question is, with approximately 5 days remaining in the contest, what would you guys recommend as far getting more votes for my submission? Any suggestions would be much appreciated. Thank you for your time.

Here is the link to my submission as well as the contest invite:

http://www.talenthouse.com/creativeinvit...c2836b/816

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-30-2013, 12:28 AM

If the purpose is to attract the public, then having a sample of the public vote is better than a bunch of judges playing games. The image looks pretty good, but "public" only includes Facebook and Twitter apparently which are useless for me.

Ads

01-30-2013, 12:28 AM

You need to find people on twitter who would be interested in your contest. You can promote to them without spam and this can help increase your participation in the contest. You should look for tutorials on promoting in Twitter and Facebook.