This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can I promote my Free Sample site?
01-30-2013, 09:33 AM
How can I promote my Free Sample site?
I have started a Free Sample Facebook and Twitter page, and I need some advice! How can I promote these pages to get more "Likes" and "Followers"? This page means a lot to me, I have been working very hard at making these pages great, but I don't know how to promote. I have tried posting the link on other Free Sample sites, and on local Craigslist ads, but surely there are more ways to do this. Do any of you have sites that you would let me advertise on? I am also trying to find businesses that would be willing to donate items to use for giveaways. I need suggestions! By the way, the Free Sample page I am running is here, https://www.facebook.com/SimpleFreeSamples, that is the Facebook page. Maybe you can tell me what you think? Give me some good advice?
Thank you!!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-30-2013, 09:41 AM

http://www.adgridwork.com/
This website is great for web advertising. It's a free targeted advertising (based on you selecting various categories you would like to be included in) and link exchange network. You put other websites text ads on your page and yours appears on others. And it really is 100% free, forever. While it's not something that guarantees traffic it also doesn't cost anything, so why not try it?

Good luck!

Ads

Post the best freebies and samples and people will keep coming back and they will tell their friends.

Use the help of professionals. We do this PR-promotion. It costs some money, but still better than doing it yourself... Viewings going from twitter and facebook . All viewings only Live. It's very important to work with pr-promoters which able to supply LIVE viewings. Coz a lot of peoples give fakes fro cheap. Finally, you are stay not satisfied.