This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to Increase Youtube Views?
01-30-2013, 11:29 AM
How to Increase Youtube Views?
Hi

I'm Vignesh .
I started uploading videos since last month.
Uploaded around 6 videos till now .
But , The View count on my videos is quite low.
How do I get more views for my video ?
Is there any kinda software that i could download to increase my youtube video views ?
Or is there any websites for increasing the views?
My Youtube Channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/VigneshCool9...rid&view=0
Thank you!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-30-2013, 11:37 AM

depends on the content i guess, f.ex. if there's a boo b shot potential in the vid, it'll get hundreds of thousands of views...

Ads

Advertise your videos

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3eZTh94Fapg

upload some videos which has goof stuff.

If you have good content visitors comes automatically and they will share your videos with their friends and family or you can buy viewers from fiverr.

Practically you should try spreading it in your friend circle, college, and it spreads by itself.
Use Facebook!

having a pair of boobs in the thumbnail seems to get alot of attention

If you can spend a bit, you can buy you tube watch, like, subscribe, comments through microworkers web site

Look at the title of your video. Is it something interesting? Make sure it is something that people would click on if they randomly searched it. Other important things to remember when you're naming a video is that when you put a "-" it counts as a minus on google, therefore any of the words following it will be void. Also, google ignores most one or two letter words so those should be eliminated from the title.

2. The description of your video is very important. Key words in your description will work as tags and be the thing that people will see when they search on google.

3. Tags tags tags!!! Tags are very important, but you have to remember when you are tagging your video that you are tagging it with something relevant and descriptive about your video.

4. Post on a social network. Facebook, Twitter, Stumbleupon, even email your videos around. Have all your friends watch your videos. Ask them to rate them and subscribe to your channel. The more subscribers you get the more views you will get.

5. Create original content. There are a lot of people on youtube doing vlog type videos, you need to do something that makes your channel stand out.