This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Haven't got my delivery?
01-30-2013, 12:55 PM
Haven't got my delivery?
Hi everyone. I'm really annoyed ATM I ordered something some shoes, 2 pairs infact which my sister got for me for my birthday. This was 17 days ago via Royal Mail from ebay. The people on ebay are reliable with great reviews. They gave me a shipment reference number not a tracking number. I called them and they said to take the shipment reference number to my local delivery office and they will help. But I spoke to Royal mail right not via their twitter account and they said that they can't help. What can I do??? It was expensive and I'm really annoyed as its the 17th day and if my parcel is lying around somewhere in the delivery office I won't know and it's gonna be sent back to the sender on day 18. And I don't want that cos it could take up to 3 weeks and ill have to pay delivery again which is ALOTT. APPARENtly when I ordered I never put the door number in which I'm sure I did! But then it should at least be at my delivery office should it not?

What can I do and what's a shipment reference number used for and can it be used to local my item at a certain delivery office?

THANKS

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-30-2013, 01:03 PM

wait for that, then.

Ads

01-30-2013, 01:03 PM

1. Ascertain what postage the sender paid - if it was PARCEL POST then it won't be considered lost for about a month. And also will take much longer to deliver,

2. It has to be worth getting off your bum and going to your local sorting office and asking. It might simply be the lack of number (if that is the case) has meant they haven;t delivered.