This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Target Marketing my freelance web design company ADVICE?
01-30-2013, 07:56 PM
Target Marketing my freelance web design company ADVICE?
I am currently a freelance web designer based in Chicago, IL. I am in the process of redesigning my website and thinking about changing my marketing plan. I began designing websites for any one who needs a website from small businesses to personal websites. Although business has been OK, I have decided to change my target market. MY QUESTION IS, do you all think it will be more beneficial advertising to those involved in the music and modeling industries ONLY?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-30-2013, 08:04 PM

Actually, the answer depend on your skills and capacity on how to design and market a website. The only advantage if you will choose to design websites just like music and modeling industry is the specialization or expertise of your job. You can easily create creative designs because you are giving focus on that aspect. In accepting many types of websites, the advantage is that there is a possibility of increase of your knowledge and development skills through having experiences in designing and developing different websites. Yet, it requires with mastery and special skills in order to designed effectively all the websites. One best example of the web firm that handles effectively different kinds of website is the Blinkreaction.com. They are developing exciting and customized Drupal works for their clients such as the Warner Music Group, Nvidia, Pfizer, Harvard, Deloitte, Career Builder, the Defense Department, the U.S. Chamber of Commerce and many others.

Ads

01-30-2013, 08:04 PM

How about taking some inspiration from this video and coming out with an ad on similar lines
Those people who liked our ad were impressed with the concept
If you like the video please press like

https://www.facebook.com/maxi.at.xlri/po...5625497653