This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What is happening to the Western world and why is declining?
01-30-2013, 08:07 PM
What is happening to the Western world and why is declining?
I'm 18 years old from a country from the European union and i'm really concerned about the future of Europe i mean one of the worst economic systems,the free market economy,the borders are open and immigration is something acceptable,weed is legal in the Netherlands and it's decriminalized in large number of EU member states,same sex marriage is legal and homosexuality is accepted,there is no death penalty and it's all because of the liberals and social democrats i used to support the far-left but i'm very disappointed and that's why i'm going to support the far-right because they can fix most of the problems in the western society

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-30-2013, 08:15 PM

Well there's the problem "FAR" too far to one side or the other & you end up tipping over. When one side gets control they take it too far in one direction, when they fall off the other side takes over & then go too far off the other side. A teeter totter only works when there's balance.

Ads

01-30-2013, 08:15 PM

Most of the things you listed were good things, so what are you upset about? (Besides the economy)