This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What's the best way to advertise my new business of handmade clothing and accessories?
01-31-2013, 12:59 AM
What's the best way to advertise my new business of handmade clothing and accessories?
I'm looking for ways to display my work online, I have an Instagram yet everyone doesn't and it's easier for some to get on the Internet to see them. What kind of website platform to use? Also I've heard about using etsy. If anyone has suggestions on the best one I'd love to know!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-31-2013, 01:07 AM

The ebay counterpart, especially for hand crafted goods is etsy.com this could be your store where the sales are actually made there are some 435,000 sellers, so don't expect people to run to mob your page, you still would want to do some promotion elsewhere. Pinterest.com is a female oriented photo site worth using, you could also create a free Facebook business page.

Ads

Facebook is a good waay to advertise something, you could make a page and ask your friends to share it :-)!

If you wish to expand your business. Create a clean, professional looking site seem as the most appropriate way to gain more customers. A professional business site generally known as eCommerce site where people can buy your cloths, accessories online via integrated shopping carts and automation payments system. You can open an eCommerce store via eCommerce portal such as Izzonet :

http://izzonet.com

After you've had a website as platform to create your site, check out these few suggestions to advertise your business/sites :

1. Social Media :
Facebook, Twitter, or newly Interest are top social media sites to promote your business, even interact directly to your customers. Advertise in Social media is cost effective method to gain fresh traffic to your business.

2. Email Marketing

3. Coupons and daily deals

4. Comparison shopping engine.