This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My first experience of bullying?
01-31-2013, 02:13 AM
My first experience of bullying?
I never thought that I'd be the kind of person that was going to be bullied. Especially by my best friend. Since it is New Year's Eve she wants to go out and drink ( we're 14) but I didn't want to so we at going our desperate ways. But she found out that I'm having others over and she got all mad that I didn't invite hr even though she already had plans. She is indirect tweeting about me now where everyone can see. She is making me feel like the bad guy when I'm not. She's called me a slut and a pussy and other very rude things. She is completely ignoring me now but not answering her phone, not texting me back. Not answering my tweets and messages on Facebook. Whatever else she is mad about, she's trying her best to make it show to everyone that she is mad. For the past two days I've spent my days crying. I told my parents but she is still going to continue this. Imma very overalls emotional person which doesn't help this matter. What should I do?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-31-2013, 02:21 AM

Well yes, this is bullying. This is called "Social Bullying". this is when someone bullies you in a social way and/or ostracizes you. You should talk to your school guidance counselor. She's mad because you didn't invite her over to an event/party so why don't you. She's probably feeling neglected that her best friend didn't want to spend a big day with her. I think you guys need some alone time to make up as friends. If this doesn't work the best thing to do is talk to someone like a guidance counselor, your parents, or other close friends. It's obvious that you're both hurting from this so making up will strengthen your friendship and reunite you both. Remember that losing a friend isn't the end of the world because it just shows you that nothing is forever. If she can go without you so could you.

Ads

I know exactly how you feel. I am 15 and a freshman in high school. I am going to a new school because i just moved to south carolina from florida. In October a senior at my school was bullying me. I barely knew him and he was THE STUDENT BODY PRESIDENT! Honestly from experience I would bring it to a faculty members attention. My whole school knew about the twitter and were all talking about it. Have you ever known what it feels like to be walking down the halls and knowing EVERYONE is talking about it. I started crying to a senior on my volleyball team who is like a big sister to me. She wanted me to go to the principle ASAP but i didn't want to be a "tattle tale" or "start any drama." After school Kate (my senior friend) went and told our student services coordinator who is also the basketball coach at my school (we both play basketball). She called me into her office on my way to the gym and it TRULY helped. I would honestly mention it to someone at school you can trust. It was probably the best decision I did because he apologized and stopped because he realized it was wrong. GOOD LUCK! Stay strong, I know its hard but you will get through it.

If she's being mean, she's not really your friend. I'm no stranger to betrayal. Many times, there were girls that I thought were my friends, then they'd kick me to the curb. Although I forgive them, they're dead to me. I don't care about their whereabouts.