This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can get famous people to follow me on twitter?
01-31-2013, 06:51 AM
How can get famous people to follow me on twitter?
Big Tim follows me but no other celebraties will follow me. Does anyone have any ideas or ways that they will follow me

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-31-2013, 06:59 AM

Try to see if they are doing a follow spree, or keep tweeting them. Stephen Glickman from big time rush is following me because he said he will follow people if you comment of something and Joel Courtney just randomly followed me

Ads

A lot of celebrities hate it when people constantly tweet them saying 'follow me'. If your lucky enough some famous people follow a select few people back immediately after they followed them. This doesnt happen often. The way people are normally followed by celebrities is if they tweet something witty or funny involving them (nothing offensive obviously) and this will catch their eye. If you see a celebrity has tweeted recently you could also try replying to their tweet with a related comment - something that will make them reply. Don't tweet them too much though and with some luck they may follow you back. Most famous people follow randomly - hope this helps

Just tweet them often saying how you like then or you're a big fan etc. Don't keep bugging them, asking them to follow you, if they do follow you, you're a very lucky person

You could get other people who are followed by the celebrity you want to be followed by to DM them for you, asking them to follow you. Or just tweet them a lot also asking for a follow back.