This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What do you think about our Generation? teenagers.?
01-31-2013, 07:54 AM
What do you think about our Generation? teenagers.?
Kids are having sex like its a game.\
Dropping out of school.
Disrespecting their family.friends.
Doing crimes and hurting others.

How bad can it get?
I believe that with more technology kids will become less active more lazy.
More drop outs more underemployment
More disrespecting lest gentleman and Ladies
More drugs, alcohol and etc more violence,,

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-31-2013, 08:02 AM

I don't have a whole lot of hope for our generation Sad

Ads

not true

I think the leaders of our generation, the strong willed intelligent ones will need to carry these idiots on our back to keep the world afloat and it will be up to us to straighten out society and get morals straight, although I have to admit I do fck around and am disrespectful more than I should, but I think most of us will mature in time.

That happened when I was a teenager too so I suppose it's just them carrying on an absurd cycle

This generation is so fucked up whe dont even know whats going on in the world. Before there were gentlemen and ladies, know the men are ass holes and women are whores. We just think about sex alcohol and drugs. Most of all we always judge a book by its cover. Guys look for humungous tits or a nice ass. If they dont find it they move on. They ask a girl out kuz they think shes bomb as fuck unlike the gentlemen back then who asked a girl out because they liked her. Women sleep with guya just kuz they can. If the guy isnt sexy toned or has a big dick they move on. The divorce rate now is 80% so we only have a 20% chance for love. Then there was true love but now im not even sure theres hope.

To be honest this generation is scaring me. Some of them think life is a big party and its inportant to have name brand clothes, a girlfriend/boyfriend, sex, the best phone, and money. They dont understand that having 300 dollar jeans will need help you in life. Its up to the parents as well and what they are teaching them and allowing them to do. Our young ladies need to act like ladies and demand RESPECT! our young men need to stand up and be men and RESPECT the ladies. Having sex with everyone you meet is NOT okay, they need to save themselves for marriage.

Well, I'm 17 and I personally don't think our generation is any worse or any different than the previous generations before that.

In the 80's, people were going nuts because kids liked Alice Cooper.

In the 50's, people were going crazy and saying terrible things about teens because they snuck around to see Elvis Presley.

Don't even get me started about the 60's and the 70's with their carefree attitudes about sex and drugs.

The only reason why our generation is so different than previous generations is because of our technology. Our technology has to an extent made us dumber and lazier. I can't even remember my best friend's phone number because I can simply store it in my phone, find her name, and VOILA! Call her. Reading has kind of become something of the past as more kids don't care much for it due to their love for the social networking crap. We've also become more narcissistic as life has become more about how many friends and likes you get on Facebook and how many followers you have on Twitter and less about schoolwork.

I also don't think we have more crime. I think the way the internet and the media has become more accessible to people has made it seem like that. Since more people have the internet and TV, more people are able to hear about the crime and whatnot. I don't think it's increased. I just think more people know about it.