This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What's he up to? Blocking me?
01-31-2013, 12:10 PM
What's he up to? Blocking me?
I've been with m boyfriend a while now but recently I made a twitter account and he blocked me on it one time when we had an argument. He's blocked me on Instagram too, he's obviously up to something. The thin is though if I google his name, I can see his twitter but he has nothing to hide on it.. What do I do?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-31-2013, 12:18 PM

You've been with him for a while, hence you should be comfortable communicating.
Call me crazy here, but you could ASK him?

Ads

01-31-2013, 12:18 PM

You know what, had had this done to me, but it was on Facebook. We became friends then suddenly he wasn't my friend, we still messaged each other on it and we didn't fall out. Then one night I was snooping round and found out his secret. He blocked me on it and created a fake account and added me on that, he told me he had deleted his profile because of shit people where giving him. After I realised he did block me, and I thought it was because he didn't want me to find out anything else and had created a fake to keep an eye on me- what he didn't realise was I was never getting any information about his big secret from his profile but someone else's. idiot haha. So he either blocked you because of our argument or he may be hiding something- it may not sure on the outside (his twitter profile) but inside (his messages) but its more likely because you had a argument, that's what guys are like but why don't you talk to him, ask him why you've been blocked, not accuse him for anything unless you have enough evidence because it could destroy what you both have