This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I am actually scared of this guy?
01-31-2013, 01:05 PM
I am actually scared of this guy?
i met this guy once, and i honestly am scared now. He found my facebook, twitter, and got someone to give him my number. He takls to me constantly, and lives like 10 minutes away so i know ill see him a lot. what do i do

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-31-2013, 01:13 PM

Just tell him u have a boyfriend or get your dad or male figure to tell him to stop talking to u but don't hurt his feelings too bad Sad

Ads

Try to keep conversations light and minimal, without obviously ignoring him, since you don't want to make him mad if he scares you in a threatening kind of way. Try phasing talking to him out. If seeing him becomes a problem, try to make him dislike you. As strange as it sounds, act in ways you wouldn't normally to repulse him. Be gross, be rude, be annoying or embarrassing to him to be around. Sometimes making someone dislike you is the safest, nicest way to get them to want you out of their life. Good luck!

Tell him to stop. Be clear. Inform your friends/family about him. Don't answer his calls. If he leaves messages or texts, save them. If you see him or he starts stalking you, you have a history of harassment that is recorded and you can turn it over to the police.