This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Dell or Mac Pro? Opinion wanted. *easy points*?
01-31-2013, 03:37 PM
Dell or Mac Pro? Opinion wanted. *easy points*?
I am a second year college student and my HP laptop is already basically dead after a year. I keep having to replace the battery.

I am a nursing major.

I use PowerPoint, Word documents, listen to music a lot, and get in to my school accounts to do assignments and research.

I'm also into the Facebook and Twitter stuff.

Which laptop do you recommend?

Thanks for y'alls opinions!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-31-2013, 03:45 PM

Dell all the way!

Ads

mac, you have the same sw no need for antivirus a strong alluminum case and a longer battery life...

MAC PRO. dells are nice but apple comes with all those other applications. Apple is really easy to use and has a nice design too.

I would go with dell especially since you are not focused on digital imaging, or graphic design, media and all that which is good for those who want to do a career in production and all that.
good luck

Macs faster and more stylish iTunes u can get in dell and mac for the music. Larger battery in mac. Dell use windows and PowerPoint is originally for windows. But can now get in mac
Mac more cooler IN MY OPINION

Dell

I used a Dell and a couple of Acer's when I was getting my nursing degree and they were adequate to get me through with decent grades. I even used the Dell Latitude to write and publish 2 books and today still have that laptop. This is why I would recommend a Dell with the specs you want. They even make a Dell Latitude that has a touch scree that you can use a stylist with, sign docs, and the monitor swivels so it looks and functions like a tablet. I believe it is an x-series. They finance, and have good customer service support. good luck on your degree and purchase