This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I am looking to start a virtual markting compny. Can anyone help me in "how to" for virtual marketing in India?
01-31-2013, 04:17 PM
I am looking to start a virtual markting compny. Can anyone help me in "how to" for virtual marketing in India?
I am looking forward to start a virtual marketing company. It will be located in India. Kerala, to be exact. can anyone help me, how to perform virtual marketing in India. What are the channels to be used?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-31-2013, 04:25 PM

Hi Pal,I'm from Cochin and don't you think dating site will work out?Let the dating site be free and it would be a great if you start a small office and collect 100 rs from each guy and girl who wants a boyfriend and you gotta arrange those girls.guys for them,let them hook up. and its gonna be a sucess,I promise coz Kerala is the most westernised state in India,check out the Cochin guys...Ask anyone they love the western style of life and anyone will spend a 100 rs for getting a GF/BF.You may think 100 RS is too low but you don't have an idea how much guys will come if its 100 rs.Guys who are coming will be teens and remember don't higher the amount and promo is a must when it comes to dating but do give you promo in facebook and facebook groups.You can hire some students for promo or give some prizes who promote

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply