This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is this too much makeup?
01-31-2013, 05:24 PM
Is this too much makeup?
pic.twitter.com/7Ej30w1w

pic.twitter.com/4IifGJk9

pic.twitter.com/MruoCo94

pic.twitter.com/6dm2g0Xr

I am in 7th grade and i absolutely love makeup (im getting really good at it too!) is it too much makeup?
10 Points!!
I dont wear all of it to school.. only mascara

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-31-2013, 05:32 PM

For an adult, no. For someone in seventh grade, yes.

Ads

I think the issue is how it looks on you, not how much space it occupies in your room.

Well first it's okay to like makeup! Were girls so has that's normal but for your age I would try to not put alot of make up you are still very young you can try techniques at home and stuff but for school and going out don't put alot at 7th grade I only wore mascara and eyeliner I suggest the same you will have plenty of years ahead to put on make up. I'm not trying to make you feel bad I'm just giving you my pov.
Good luck!

not really lol

shoot, I was wearing makeup in the 5th grade. I personally think if it is something you enjoy then no not at all. your a girl. girls love makeup (:

I think it would be better without it

From a 10th graders prospective I don't think it matters how much you have. You could have every brand of foundation and mascara as long as you don't put huge amounts on. Wear only a few of your products when you feel like wearing make-up. I'm sure you've watched beauty gurus on youtube and you can see that even the 'professionals' keep it light. As you've already said, you only wear mascara for school which is fine.Don't ruin your skin by wearing too much and don't forget to use face scrubs to clear pores.

Yes.

If you dont wear all of it then its ok. Since ur just in 7th grade it looks like a lot but if u love makeup then its ok. Just go ahead but Dont wear them all it will be too much for a 7th grader