This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I make my twitter profile picture bigger?
01-31-2013, 05:43 PM
How do I make my twitter profile picture bigger?
I don't know if it's part of the new changes twitter has made but I have a problem when I go to uploa a picture as my profile picture(avatar). Like whenever I upload a photo from my computer it forcefully makes you cut parts of it giving you the option to zoom it or not and like when it uploads it shows very small and pixelated than the original one that it's big and with a pretty good resolution. And like on other people's profiles, their photo is normal size or bigger, and I don't know how they can upload it like that. How can I make mine like that??
my pictures are usually 165KB so they're not even as small as twitter makes them to be and I also tried with a 2.06MB one and it still does the same thing..it's like the size doesn't matter? It just makes it super small in the black view space and it shows up very pixelated and sharpened in a very awful way.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-31-2013, 05:51 PM

Choose a high quality picture (therefore, heavier in kbs or Mbs.)
When you go to the c"crop" part, just choose the edges so it doesnt change anything from the original picture.
Vioala.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply