This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I didn't get very many responses so Christians please help?
02-01-2013, 01:46 AM
I didn't get very many responses so Christians please help?
Please add some detail scriptures and explanations to your answers please and thank you for those who already answered. I constantly feel the need to express my love for the Holy Trinity or I believe if I don't ill go to hell, I don't know why. I could be on twitter, I'll feel the need to tweet it, Facebook even now instagram. I feel like if I don't I'm denying them. My life has began to revolve around religion and I'm only 18. I pray numerous times a day mainly over the same things just multiple times, I sometimes have bad and unholy thought ive been fighting against since I was 13. I know I love and trust in God I just want to be normal. Someone help. I'm going to ignore all answers that in no way help me out. Thank you for your time.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-01-2013, 01:54 AM

You need help. See a psychiatrist as soon as possible.

Ads

Religion is a disease. Cure yourself by getting an education.

God is not real, there is no hell, you are wasting your time. At 18 you should be enjoying life.

Don't make your feelings into a false idol.

Anything that feels good can be addictive.
Praising God blesses him. Out of all the addictions, it's probably the best one. ; )

Show your love through your life. Love God by loving those around you, his children. All of them. It is okay to struggle. So do I. We're all human and have weaknesses. God knows this. He became one himself after all. I hope this helps you. God bless.

Do the best things for the best reasons.
The book of mormon is of God, Mr. All Knowledge Himself.

Go out and get LAID!!!! Stop trying to brainwash everyone!

You obviously need to be born again. That sounds odd but I will send an explanation of WHY it's necessary and HOW you can be born again and saved. Once you are, you will have a wonderful, true and living relationship with the Lord and that fear will go because you will have an inner witness from the Holy Spirit that you are a true child of God (Rom 8: 15 - 17).

Every human being born into this world, is born spiritually dead in our trespasses & sins through our mother's womb and into the Adamic sin nature, already cut off from God, straight into Satan's kingdom of darkness and on our way to hell. That's all of us and only Jesus can make us alive spiritually (Eph 2: 1 & 5). That's why Jesus said we MUST be BORN AGAIN - not of the natural flesh of Adam's sin but spiritually of God next time, because there is only one way to the Father and it is through Jesus Christ (John 14:6). Unless we are born again, (John 3:3), of water and Spirit, we CANNOT enter God's kingdom (John 3:5). So that's how important it is to be born again: It's the only way to be forgiven and cleansed of sin: It’s the only way to be saved and become a child of God in order to enter God's kingdom (John 3:5) through Christ. This is HOW?

First believe in Jesus and that He died on the Cross for your sins and rose again to ascend into heaven; next, ask Jesus to forgive you for your sins (repentance) and receive Jesus Christ as Saviour (say in prayer "Jesus I receive your sacrifice for sins for me on the Cross") because then He can give you the power to BECOME A CHILD OF GOD (John 1:12). After this obey His command to be water baptized by full immersion; (like death & burial) in the Name of the Father, Son & Holy Spirit (Matt 28:19). In baptism into Jesus Christ we ceremonially die and are buried with Christ and raised up to walk in newness of life (Rom 6: 3 & 4). Peter said, "Repent and be water baptized for the remission of your sins" (Acts 2:38) because water baptism is a baptism of repentance for the remission of sins (Mark 1:4). In baptism, although we are lowered into the baptismal waters by a mere man, actually Jesus Christ the true Baptizer will come with Holy Spirit (Matt 3:11, Mark 1:8, Luke 3:16, John 1:33) and Jesus Himself will wash you from your sins in His own blood (Rev 1:5). He will sanctify and cleanse you with the washing of water baptism, so that He can then present you to Himself as a glorious Church, not having spot or wrinkle or any such thing but holy and without blemish (Eph 5:26 & 27)

In baptism our old man (that's our old Adamic sin nature we were born with through Adam) is crucified with Christ (Rom 6:6) so we are no longer slaves of sin. Then God will also deliver you OUT OF Satan's kingdom of darkness and translate you INTO the kingdom of the Son of His love (Col 1:13) making you His child and you will even have an inner witness that you are God's child, adopted by the Spirit of Adoption (Holy Spirit) - Rom 8: 15 -17) God gives His Holy Spirit to those who obey Him (Acts 5:32).

Baptism is not of man but of God and baptism now also saves us, not by the washing of the filth of the flesh but the answer of a good conscience before God through Christ's resurrection (1 Peter 3:21). So you become a child of God by new birth, for we are all (only true) sons of God through FAITH IN CHRIST JESUS AND WATER BAPTISM (Gal 3: 26 & 27).

People will always say baptism is not necessary for salvation but actually he who believes and is baptized SHALL BE SAVED (Mark 16:16), so that's how you become a born again Christian, you get born again of God, into Christ's kingdom and anyone who is IN CHRIST has become a new creation, old things have passed away and all things have become new (2 Cor 5:17). You'll need to attend a good Church, Baptist/Pentecostal or Evangelical or Assemblies of God as the others don’t baptize Christ's way because baby christening is NOT baptism, since a baby cannot repent!

I believe that if a god existed, he wouldn't need someone to praise him. The bible says that god is all loving. Think about it. Even if you didn't pray or believe in god, he would be kind enough to let you into heaven, and treat you equally as all other people.