This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
does he LIKE me or NOT?!?!?!??!?!?
10-12-2012, 01:22 AM
does he LIKE me or NOT?!?!?!??!?!?
he used to be my music teacher (we're only 3 years apart, not creepy) and I've had the biggest crush on him forever. My friends are very positive and say:
-he didn't respond to you wallpost (facebook) because he had nothing to say
-he twittered about you (good things), which means he's thinking about you
-he never comes to your work (he knows where I work) because he's shy and doesn't wanna be "stalkerish".

He's given me other minor signs that he likes me, but idk, what do you think? I've TRIED to connect with him and we have a lottttt in common, so what would you suggest? I'm trying to give it time, but I don't want him to find someone else ): that would break my heart! btw, he's in college and I'm in highschool..
suggestions?!
IF YOU'D LIKE TO KNOW...
the other signs:
he asked me if I wanted to wear his jacket.
he read one of my songs and asked if it was about him, and looked mad when I said it wasn't (:
he touched my arm..? haha
he smiles at me
when I was performing my song (that he said he loves), he came up behind me and started playing with me on his own.

and btw, we never see eachother, so idk how to even get closer, facebook doesn't work...

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-12-2012, 01:30 AM

Ads

what are the other signs he's given you? and if you've tried to connect, in what ways and how did he respond?

MAYbe to you the age doesnt matter but to him it doess..
so just talk to him. start small talk since he is shy that way he does run away

i'm thinking he would rather not be inappropriate

He might like you depending on what type of signs he's giving you. But i would say, in general, college guys don't wanna date high school girls. He might be attracted to you, but not want to date you.

hes deffinately gay... just sayin

Sounds like he likes you. Ask him.

he probably thinks that he souldn't be thinking about you 'that way' and is trying to avoid it. doesn't mean you can change his mind, but you're going to have to push a little and take some risks. I'd say go all in and just ask him out sometime. guys can be incredibly dense.

you may not like this answer but, women need to grow a pair. i understand that women are not accustomed to being put in a position where they can be rejected, but for men this is a skill we must learn at a relatively young age. if you like the guy, just ask him out, it doesn't need to be a super formal, "i'd like to take you to dinner and a movie," just do a simple, "my friends and i are going to see this movie this weekend," if he says, "i really wanted to see that," just ask him if he wants to join you. your true problem is if he has any professionalism he will say no because you are his student so you may have to tell him that you have good news and bad news for him. the bad news is that he is fired, the good news is he will be available next week, at that time to take you on a date