This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Don't know how to talk to this guy?
02-01-2013, 07:40 AM
Don't know how to talk to this guy?
There's this guy I used to talk to on twitter and facebook. He was seriously the nicest and funniest (and hottest) guy ever. We don't even talk anymore but I miss talking to him and idk what I should do so we can start talking again. His sister is famous, but even when she was famous we still talked. So how should I get us to talk again? I really like him.
We never got THAT close there was only one time we had a deep conversation

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-01-2013, 07:48 AM

Use your vocal chords.

Ads

just text him with "hey it's been awhile! How've you been?"

send brief notes, don't get too personal, just let him know you are still around. it may take time but some day he may respond. Just say hi and leave it at that.

Couple of things: he may be in a relationship with someone who said "cut that out", and he did; or you may have sent some signals he just doesn't want to deal with. Send him a message like 'miss our talks, get back to me." See what he does. If he doesn't answer, move on.

IS IT PETEY YAROSH....sorry just asking his sisters famous...IM me if it is him

Hey i answered your last question then you messaged me back. Well if he is a real person, and you really like him go for it. Message him saying how has it been, we havens talked in ages. Just let the conversation flow naturally don't try to hard. Then weeks later ask for his number and then talk to him on the phone. Just take it from there, hope all goes well!