This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to get more followers on twitter?
02-01-2013, 07:45 AM
How to get more followers on twitter?
I want to know how to get followers cos I'm having a bet with my friend, and I need to get 400 to win in 2 weeks, I'm on 160ish. How can I get followers asap!Smile my name is @thej4mmonst3r please follow! Big Grin I need as much as I can get! Smile (I follow back)

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-01-2013, 07:53 AM

Advertise, Advertise, Advertise. Almost like you're doing here. Heck stand out in the middle of the street with flyers and offer everyone chocolate cupcakes.

Ads

Always say u follow back, follow more people some wil follow back

Post Something That Will Catch Some Followers Attention! If You Are Boring, And Dull I Wouldn't Want To Follow You! Me Personally, Have Over 1,000 Followers On Twitter Because They LOVE My Stories. Try To Entertain You Followers, And Maybe You Will Get More! ;]

The best way to get followers is post interesting blogs on subjects that a wide variety of people are interested in and to use original material and then find some way of advertising. Facebook and other social networking sites are good places to get followers but you have to stand out out from the crowd and convince people your blog is creative and original as well as interesting.
You need to be creative, original above all else and to be honest, if you can't even think of ideas on your own on how to get more followers then your blogs are unlikely going to be worth following in any case. Twitter is VERY competitive

hey, i always used socialscube.com to get more twitter followers and is working great, you should try it.

post tweets regularly in a certain niche, create a blog of your own and build an audience, promote your twitter account from there.