This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can I standardize my communications?
02-01-2013, 09:05 AM
How can I standardize my communications?
I feel I have difficulties in my relationships with other people. I don't have many friends, actually, only one intimate friend, that bothers me. The others are just people we speak to each other, and we are not friends, no connections. Most of the times i'm alone and just surfing the web or reading books/magazines because i don't have friends. I want to communicate better with others and become in more personal integrity and good conduct. But I don't have a clear idea of what should I do? i'm not trained actually.I want to improve my personality to make more friends and love and be loved. I want to have good relationship. I want to make relationships but I don't know what to say, how to manage the relation and how to keep the relation for long, like all do.
do you know the reason which causes this problem?
do you know how can i solve this problem?
can anyone help please?
Thanks in advance....

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-01-2013, 09:13 AM

There's a certain beauty in being a lone wolf. You have more time to do the things you want to do, like take introspective walks, read books, write and other solitary endeavors. But It's also nice to have friends. Sometimes you need that one person to talk to. You can play games, hang out or even just talk on the phone. So consider these suggestions to meet people and form strong, lasting friendships. well take your time, and don't rush.

Spend more time around people. If you want to make friends, you first need to put yourself out there somehow in order to meet people. If you're still in school, sit somewhere with other people, it doesn't have to be the 'popular' table, or a crowded one, but one with at least two other people. Remember, friends seldom come knocking on your door while you sit at home playing computer games.

Join an organization or club with people who have common interests. You don't necessarily need to have a lot of common interests with people in order to make friends with them. In fact, some of the most rewarding friendships are between two people who don't have much in common at all, but if you like a specific topic, try searching for just a location. It's a great way to meet new local people! Social networking sites such as Facebook, Twitter, BlendAbout and Google+ are great way to meet new people and learn more about the people you meet. A church, Masjid (mosque), temple or other house of worship is a great place to start since you have at least have a religious faith in common.

Join a sports team. A common misconception about this is that you have to be really good at playing a particular sport in order to make friends with others on the team, but not all teams are so competitive. As long as you enjoy the sport and support your teammates, joining a local team with a laid-back attitude could be a great way to make new friends. But a sports team isn't the only way. If you play instruments or sing, try joining a band or choir.

Volunteer. Volunteering is a great way for people of all ages to meet others. By working together you build bonds with people, and you might meet others who have a passion for changing things the way you do (a common cause).

Talk to people. You can join a club, go to school, or go to church but you still won't make friends if you don't actually talk to people. By the same token, you don't have to be involved with an organization to be social, and any time you talk to someone, you have a chance at making a lasting friend. You can talk to anybody: the clerk at the video store, the person sitting next to you on the bus, or the person in front of you in the lunch line. Don't be too picky. Most conversations will be a dead-end of sorts, when you may never talk to that person again, or you just remain acquaintances--but once in a while you'll actually make a friend.

Make eye contact and smile. If you have an unfriendly countenance, people are less likely to be receptive to your friendship. by not squinting (get some glasses), looking bored, frowning or appearing blankly deadpan, folding your arms or hanging out in a corner; such habits may make you look troubled or disinterested.

(continued at the following site):
http://www.wikihow.com/Make-Friends

Here is a site about relationships:
http://relationship.lifetips.com/cat/648...index.html

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply